Although we were named the Rancho Santa Fe Garden Club in 1926 and were formed to beautify the community we have evolved to be much more than our original purpose. We are located in the heart of historic Rancho Santa Fe and we are involved in all things Rancho. We’re a friendly and dynamic group and we welcome those who would like to get involved in our community. We are one of a very small group of Garden Club’s who own their own facility. Our beautiful clubhouse is over 8,000 square feet and has a capacity of 300 for lectures, and concerts or up to 250 for dining, weddings and banquets.